Vai a 1, 2, 3, 4  Successivo
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi
Indice del forum » News » Rumors NECRON
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
GabBorg
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Ven Mag 06, 2011 10:41:48    Oggetto: Rumors NECRON

Iniziano ad esserci cose interessanti, anche se alcune sono delle vaccate enormi come gli ctan che vanno a passeggio insieme!

Citazione:
(By Yakface di Dakkadakka)

13) Necron Warriors have the same basic statline they had before except they now have a 4+ save. Now before you go crazy, also note that their points cost is 12 points, which is a 1/3 price drop (down from 18 points). That means you get 1/3 more Warrior models in the army for the same amount of points...it also makes losing an entire unit due to sweeping advance, not nearly as painful.

I know a lot of cynical people will hate this and accuse GW from simply making the change to sell more Warrior models, and you could be right. But personally I was always hoping they were going to make Necron Warriors not quite as tough and dump the points cost on them, so you could really take a ton of them...given in my mind they are supposed to be more like a shambling horde of undead robots than some sort of small elite force of super-warriors (but that could just be me).

So this change alone totally changes the army from out of the 'MEQ' umbrella and makes their base statline unique in the game (which is good, IMHO).

14) Immortals have lost their T5 (down to T4), but keep their 3+ save. However, their points cost has dropped to 17 pts a model, which is an 11 point drop (more than 1/3 a drop from the previous cost of 28 pts)!

15) All units in the army benefit from the new WBB rule, not just the units that were formerly classified as 'Necrons' in the current codex (even Scarabs!). So although you're only getting a 5+ save in many cases, you're still getting it on some of the more expensive stuff in the army as well (and there are some pricey new units to counterbalance the relatively cheap Warriors and Immortals). Also the vehicle that can add models back into the unit is also able to use this ability on any unit.

15) Rez Orb is still in the game and boosts the new WBB rule to a 4+ instead of a 5+, but only affects the unit it is in. I have a strong suspicion that this is an upgrade that Crypteks can take (I'll confirm if I find out), so I'd imagine you can get quite a few units in the game getting the 4+ bonus save if you want to pay the points to take them for your Crypteks and then split those Crypteks off to lead units.

16) Veil of Darkness is now definitely something Crypteks can take (so you can have a bunch of 'em in the army), but it no longer allows a unit to be pulled out of combat (and neither does the Monolith), except in the case of the Veil carried by one of the named Lords.

17) In the new fluff it sounds like the C'Tan were mainly killed off by the Necrons (or something like that), so the C'Tan that you field in the game are just remaining shards of their power. They're naturally still a really mean Monstrous Creature who rocks in combat, but you can also purchase a bunch of different abilities. These abilities are in line with a lot of the things we've seen in the last few codexes, things like: messing around with Deep Striking enemy units, making enemies moving through terrain differently, and allowing the Necron player to change some of his deployment, etc. So it sounds like you have a lot of different options with the C'Tan that really mess with the enemy army and/or supplement your own. And they are not one per army (so you can have 3 if you want to use up all your Elites on them, although it sounds like the other Elites choices are pretty awesome as well).

1Cool Some of those six new vehicles include flyers (not sure how many), which can move at cruising speed and fire all their weapons.

19) Besides a few units that are Fearless (Wraiths, Tomb Spyders and Scarabs), the army doesn't have any sort of blanket immunity to morale. They are still Ld10, but obviously we know that still leaves them very vulnerable to being run down in combat, and it looks like that will remain a big Achilles heel.

20) Scarabs sound great. They are cheap, have the new WBB rule, move like beasts and have an ability that erodes enemy armor when they get into combat with it. Any non-vehicle model they wound, but don't kill, has its armor save turned to a dash (i.e. nothing) for the rest of the game. If they hit a vehicle, on a 4+ the vehicle loses a point of armor value on ALL facings, and if any facing is reduced to zero, then the vehicle is destroyed (I'm not sure if this ability kicks in for each hit they get on the vehicle, or just once no matter how many hits they cause). There are some items in the army that also have a similar ability to erode armor, including one of the C'Tan powers.

So it sounds like Scarabs may play a major role in most Necron armies!

21) Overall, CC is definitely still the weak point of the army, but it looks like they've got a lot of different places they can take special rules to slow down or screw with approaching enemy, including some of the C'Tan powers, but also some of the different gear they can take. But they also have some different potential counter-assault units, which mainly come out of the Elites section (besides the new Walker, the C'Tan and the flayed ones in Elites there are 3 OTHER brand new units in there as well, for a grand total of 6 Elites choices). The Flayed ones are, being consistent, cheaper than they were and now have 3 Attacks base (but their save is now 4+ as with standard Warriors). One of the other new Elite units is also CC oriented, but is very pricey points wise (but is S5/T5/3+save). This unit can wield a Warscythe, but they are not called Pariahs (no idea if that's what Pariahs have 'turned into' or not).

Another new Elites choice is a sniper style unit that can Deep Strike into play normally or it can choose to immediately Deep Strike immediately after the opponent brings an enemy unit on from Reserves, and they have some nasty additional damage ability against one nominated unit...obviously we need more info to know how useful this will really be, but the concept of countering an opponent's Reserve deployment immediately sounds interesting at least.

The last new Elites choice is an Elite Jump Infantry unit with very close range shooting and some decent CC ability (and are also S5/T5/3+save).

22) Fast Attack has 4 choices...Wraiths, Tomb Blades (jetbikes), Scarabs & Destroyers.

And that's it! Kind of all over the place and certainly not a full snapshot of the codex, but a lot of these things are completely opposite from many of the other rumors I've seen out there.
+

OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Mar Mag 31, 2011 13:36:56    Oggetto:

ummm gli ctan diventati schiavi dei necron????
visto le ultime castronate potrebbe essere... wink
interessante la "configurabilità" però:

Citazione:
So yeah, who wants to hear about the new jump infantry? Well to bad, I rolled up C’tan. Shall I start with the part that will freak people out? The C’Tan done got overthrown by the Necrons, they are the slaves. It’s actually pretty cool when everyone is done clinching their bums. The shards of those gods serve as weapons of war in service of the Necron Empire. Also, they might not all be dead, so you know, these are just the ones the Necrons dominated.

So, they start off at a bit under 200 points, their stats are more or less the same as before. They have everything a monstrous creature needs (Eternal Warrior, Fearless) and there are nearly a dozen options for them to take. You can use those points to create the C’Tan you’re used to seeing, or you can mix and match as you see fit. Who knows what god your particular Shard came from! The abilities range from 10 to 50 points, so I’ll tackle them in some random and useless order.

First is the ability to decay vehicles and armour like some other Necron units. Considering the power of a monstrous creature against both armour saves and vehicles, this one isn’t so hot, but it is cheap.

I often wish I could look at someone and kill them. Like you, the person reading this right now. Well that’s how this gaze works as well. Slap the large blast down on top of the C’tan and you hit everything but the C’tan with a str 3 hit, no armour allowed. Then, if you kill at least one dudemans you get a wound back.

The classic Illusion power of the deceiver still allows you to redeploy 1d3 units after scouts moves. I like that one a lot. Lets you deploy first, put a big line of 20 warriors up front, shoves the enemy back… then BAM, they back with the phalanx.

Some god’s really like fire, and can make any flame/fire/heat/warm/dutch oven weapons explode like plasma weapons. It’s particularly good against all the close range melta that put wounds on a C’tan.

Two shooting attacks aren’t bad at all, and the C’tan can take a large blast or an assault 8, both at strength 4. It gets the job done and lets them effect the battle field before they can assault. A thirds one is a bit bigger, clocking in at lascannon stats at half the range.

Another neat trick its jabbing with the world, causing everything within assault distance of the C’Tan to test dangerous terrain, or to mishap more often on deep strike. It’s a clever way to put some wounds on a horde.

Kick up some dust and you get assault and defensive grenades, as well as stealth. It may not sound that useful, but defensive grenades really slow down the “loads of attacks” approach to killing a C’tan, and stealth is better than you think, considering that a 4+ invulnerable isn’t better than most cover… but a 3+ cover (when it happens) is nice. Oh, and Monoliths are big enough to block.

Like monsters that mess with temporal anomalies? Then look no further. Rip em up with C’tan, if they fail a single initiative test BAM, no saves of any kind… one model of your choice is just gone (in the assault). Say goodbye to that pesky warboss or nidzilla monster.

Last, but not least, or maybe least. No this one is awesome. How about the whole battlefield is difficult and dangerous terrain? Yeah… yeah I like that one too. Makes the C’tan a pretty big target though.

So all in all, if you took every ability, you’d be dropping 505 points on a single C’tan. Obviously that would be silly, but if you accept a Land Raider level price tag you can get a powerful monster that really shapes your battle plans. Or better yet… 3.

OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Mar Mag 31, 2011 14:03:42    Oggetto:

mmm ecco era proprio quello di cui avevo paura. Che cagassero sopra al vecchio BG. Vedremo.
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Mer Giu 08, 2011 12:26:56    Oggetto:

gabbo sbava... ORA!!!
http://www.warseer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=111030&d=1306285253

dunque... commentando a mente lucida se non è un fake, e non sembra, vuol dire che le regole ci sono e l'uscita è prossima. vedi il leak cavalieri.
positivo:
-tanti equipaggiamenti diversi anche per guerrieri e immortali armi comprese!
-immortali truppa
-c'è la regola reconstrucion che sarà la nuova ritorneremo
-ora hanno trasporti anche loro, quindi non + passeggiate per il tavolo da gioco

negativo:
-i guerrieri hanno TA 4
-gli immortali hanno il profilo vecchio dei guerrieri... eek
-c'è la regola necron come ora, si rischia la regola phase out im sa...
-i guerrieri non hanno nemmeno un'arma pesante
-i costi mi sembrano altini

mi sa che sarà il prox codex. settembre?
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Gio Giu 09, 2011 08:58:28    Oggetto:

InqBantoo ha scritto:
gabbo sbava... ORA!!!
http://www.warseer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=111030&d=1306285253

già vista e spero sia un fake!!!!! in molti la pensano così.
Il fattore più strano è proprio immortali a re 4 e truppa! Li faranno più grandi come terminator, è mooolto strano.

Citazione:
dunque... commentando a mente lucida se non è un fake, e non sembra, vuol dire che le regole ci sono e l'uscita è prossima. vedi il leak cavalieri.
positivo:
-tanti equipaggiamenti diversi anche per guerrieri e immortali armi comprese!

tanti no, dovrebbero esserci poche tipologie diverse di gauss da quanto ho letto.

Citazione:
-immortali truppa

cagata. Da Bg sono per eccellenza una unità elitaria, sono i primi necrontyr infilati nei robot.

Citazione:
-c'è la regola reconstrucion che sarà la nuova ritorneremo

si che pare essere un FNP al 4 e innegabile al 5
Citazione:

-ora hanno trasporti anche loro, quindi non + passeggiate per il tavolo da gioco

vedremo

Citazione:
negativo:
-i guerrieri hanno TA 4

se lo fanno credo che abbasseranno il costo dei guerrieri per riportare il concetto dei necron: siamo legione, quindi diventerà, sigh, un esercito orda.

Citazione:
-gli immortali hanno il profilo vecchio dei guerrieri... eek

vorrei sapere cosa cazxzo hanno di immortale con quel profilo

Citazione:
-c'è la regola necron come ora, si rischia la regola phase out im sa...

che dovrebbe essere basata sull'unità e non su tutto lo schieramento. Una squadra appena arriva al 25% saluta.

Citazione:
-i guerrieri non hanno nemmeno un'arma pesante

mai avuta. Mica sono marines e nemmeno sergente. Spero prorpio che non facciano la cazzata di mettercelo. Da BG è un abominio.

Citazione:
-i costi mi sembrano altini

in realtà sono calati di un bel po'! un truppino 12 contro i 18 di prima, un immortale 17 contro i 24 e adesso non sono più obbligati i truppini in gruppi da 10

Citazione:
mi sa che sarà il prox codex. settembre?

si pare che sia lui. Ottobre-novembre.
Site Admin

Messaggio Inviato: Gio Giu 09, 2011 08:59:32    Oggetto:

12pt a modello per i guerrieri e 17pt a modello per gli immortali non mi sembrano eccessivamente costosi.

Bisogna vedere l'efficacia degli equip che hanno, e ne hanno tanti.

Inoltre i trasporti possono cambiare un pò l'equilibrio, magari è per quello che come profilo sono leggermente nerfati.

Sarei curioso di vedere eventuali regole speciali e nuove unità per capirne il bilanciamento.
 Top »
Profilo Invia messaggio privato ICQ
GabBorg
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Mar Ago 09, 2011 11:19:50    Oggetto:

cito Sam di Quantum Leap: Oh Mamma! cry cry cry cry cry cry

Da BOLS le regole speciali dell'armata:

Reanimation: - An updated variant of We'll Be Back. Models with this rule who were killed last turn roll a d6 at the end of each phase, regardless of what caused the wound (thunder hammer, etc...); standing back up on a 5+. Res Orbs makes this a 4+ roll if within 6".

Eternal Life: - for ICs, this grants a Reanimation roll after the model loses its last wound. If successful, the IC stands back up with 1 wound and, if within 1"of enemy models is placed in assault with them.

Living Metal: - Crew Shaken results are ignored on a 2+, Crew Stunned results are ignored on a 4+. All other current codex benefits are removed.

Gauss Weapons: - Armor penetration rolls of 6 auto-glance, to-wound rolls of 6 auto wound.

Oh yeah, almost forgot... while on the subject of last week's Necron Transports there is this nugget:

they looked like they had solid keel along the bottom like a spine. Coming from the spine were sort of rib type protrusions coming up

Se queste sono vere... significa solo una ocsa, che saranno un esercito orda!

fanqlo!

Il metallo vivente così messo è davvero una regola inutile, spero che i monoliti abbiano regole loro.

cheskifo!
Site Admin

Messaggio Inviato: Mar Ago 09, 2011 11:47:35    Oggetto:

mmmmm con l'aggiunta dei trasporti e la regola del metallo vivente così impostata..... ho l'impressione che trasformino i necron in un esercito molto più mobile, di conseguenza credo ti aumentino l'incisività nel Cac...si sa nulla a proposito?
 Top »
GabBorg
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Gio Ago 11, 2011 14:06:13    Oggetto:

no, ma lo sperano tutti.

Onestamente io no! Preferivo pochi ma resistenti e cessi in cac... avevano + senso.
Poi se è vero quanto rumoreggiato fino adesso mi devo preparare a grossi cambiamenti di BG. Speriamo bene.
Già gli C'tan sottomessi ai necrontyr mi fa rabbrividire.
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Mar Set 06, 2011 09:08:28    Oggetto:

Un sunto degli ultimi rumors:

Citazione:
allora necron :

veicoli :

saranno giusto 2 simili a rhino e land speeder storm
entrambi a-grav come tipologia (e ignorano i terreni) ma non possono salare sulle rovine
saranno abbastanza cubici come modelli e avranno corazza bassa (massimo 11)
sulle moto ... nada io non ho saputo nulla , ci sono diversi telai quello si
sugli upgrade potranno avere il metallo vivo e un 1+ al ritorneremo

il monolito rimara 14 ovunque e avra ancora l'aip e metallo vivo di base
sulle armi non so altro

regole :

ritorneremo al 5+ tranne su colpi che danno morte immediata

metallo vivente ... secondo il mio contatto salva i gravi secondo questa tabella

1/2 al 2+
3/4 al 4+
5/6 non salva

in base alla bacchetta i fucili avranno statistiche diverse (variazioni minime) ma quelle basi avranno il dilaniante

BG :

allora si i necron saranno una nuova minaccia , sostanzialmente perche completamente fuori controllo , probabile ci sia stato un'azione scatenante (io penso alla morte di uno c'tan o al risveglio del dragone in seguito alla morte dell'imperatore ... ne parliamo dopo)

modelli :

sui modelli nulla di nuovo (bhe a parte vari kit in plastica)
al di la di nuovi QG di cui so veramente poco , a parte lo sbloccare alcune scelte o far diventare truppa altre , so che i guerrieri base saranno pressappoco dei marine , tranne per l'iniziativa che sara relativamente bassa (3) mentre avranno un TA al 3+ . costo intorno ai 13 punti
gli immortali avranno opzioni arma migliori , piu attacchi e carica furiosa ma sempre iniziativa 3 e ta 3+ . il prezzo non lo so
c'tan elite mi pare di non averlo mai sentito ma per correttezza vi dico che non ho ricevuto nulla su di loro (a parte il rifacimento dei modelli in finecast)
sugli scarabei sinceramente non so nulla ... ad aprile mi aveva suggerito sarebbero stati tolti ma chiedero conferme
il resto dovrei chiedere

OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Lun Set 12, 2011 09:25:07    Oggetto:

Dal sito GW inglese hanno definitivamente RIMOSSO il codex necron... ergo è ufficiale, siamo i prossimi big grin
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Lun Set 12, 2011 12:20:19    Oggetto:

GabBorg ha scritto:
Dal sito GW inglese hanno definitivamente RIMOSSO il codex necron... ergo è ufficiale, siamo i prossimi big grin

sisiapproved sisiapproved sisiapproved
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Lun Set 19, 2011 14:28:09    Oggetto:

Oggi iniziano a stampare il codex Necron... probabile arrivo in ottobre big grin

Unica cosa trapelata è sul BG, pare ci sia una connessione necron vs tiranidi, dove i primi sarebbero l'arma per contrastare i secondi.

Vedremo.

Trema Marco!!!! Razz
Site Admin

Messaggio Inviato: Mar Set 20, 2011 08:43:00    Oggetto:

oh mio dio....ho quasi paura
 Top »
GabBorg
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Mar Set 20, 2011 10:04:32    Oggetto:

Non dirlo a me!!!! cry
Indice del forum » News » Rumors NECRON