Cavalieri Grigi - Mi sa che è la volta buona!!!
Vai a 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Successivo
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi
Indice del forum » News » Cavalieri Grigi - Mi sa che è la volta buona!!!
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
InqBantoo
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Ven Ago 13, 2010 09:55:11    Oggetto: Cavalieri Grigi - Mi sa che è la volta buona!!!

Apro un post apposito, visto che sembrano non essere + solo voci, ma notizie reali, con testomonianze e test di gioco.

siamo felici?? SIIIIIIIIIII SIAMO FELICIIIIIIIIII!!!!!
alcune cose mi semrbano spanate... come i tiri armatura/invulnerabili/copertura binati o come le armi nemesi TUTTE potenziate per la truppa e TUTTE psioniche per i termi!!!
vedremo... l'importante è CHE LI RIFACCIANO!!! Razz

allego il somamrio a oggi da Warseer:

"So there's been some buzz elsewhere about GK, and it's been a while for me here so here's some bits and pieces.

Heavy rumors of Jan release. I cannot deny this possibility, but I might be personally inclined to say March, only because some items I expect to be released arent far enough to see how they could be done for Jan release.

Disclaimer: Please remember these are PT notes. These may not be in the final codex.

Release items:

Codex: there is much less focus on Inquisition aspects, and no SoB. No Allies. A GK army.

Boxes:
Storm Raven. obvious choice. Options for BA, GK and ???

TA knights: 5 pack, Paladin upgrades, squad upgrades. Psycannon, NFW, SSTH, banner?

PA knights: 10 pack, justicar upgrades, squad upgrades, extra bits. NFW, psycannon, incinerator, banner?

walker: There have been some rumors of a GK driven walker. I have not personally seen this in any incarnation. However, there is a boxed walker of some type. I suspect this is a dreadnaught box set that will also have bits for BA.

Tank: I have not seen mention of a GK troop transport. Rhino based with psycannon options has been in some PT. I list this as possible, but unlikely, 4 box sets of this size are about par for a release, 5 would be a surprise.

Blisters:
New Stern

New Chaplain?

Justicar upgrade character

Paladin upgrade character

Inquisition character

2 other blisters unknown contents

Other:
Later release of GK themed terrain set? Concepts are out and some "preview" shots are floating around if you hunt. Nothing more I can say on this.

Rule bits, these are very subject to revision, but not for much longer, to hit a Jan/Mar window codex needs to be tied up and sent to printers soon:

NFW lose the changing abilities based on rank of user. standardized to PA NFW is PW with special abilities vs Daemons, TA NFW is FW with same.

Some interesting Psychic abilities. just about all squads have psychic options. Heavy on they disabling side. Enemy psychers beware.

Not a lot of Mech. But quick to deploy.

Corrected Psycannon profile (updated 8-12-2010):
24" A3 AP3 S6, no invul saves, pinning test for units or models with psykers.
or 36" H1 AP4 S5 5" blast, no invul saves, no cover saves. (does not cause psyker pinning)

(updated 8-12-2010): Incinerator, no profile changes noted: S5 AP4 A1 template, no invul or cover saves.

(updated 8-12-2010): GK Annointed Armor: All GKs (TA, PA, AA, etc.) wear ornate armor which has been blessed and annointed to provide additional protection both physically and spiritually. Any GK may always Re-roll any failed armor, invul, or cover saves.

Army wide. Daemonic Infestation makes summoned demons less instable?

No allies from/to other Codii. new fodder units in codex. not same as guard units.

New options for Dreadnaughts including libby. psycannon arm. Purge weapon...large pie plate, special abilities include forcing instability test for daemons, including DoC armies, pinning in other armies.

Added 8-3-2010:
The basic GK marine profile looks very similar to a SM sergeant.

The box sets should all be plastic.

I've seen other people posting rumors of a penitent engine style walker, with a PAGK driver...I have absolutely no confirmation of such a beast. However, if GW wanted to avoid the cries of "GK dont have Dreads, it isnt fluffy" that could be a way...

While External Allies rules are gone by all accounts, it does not mean allies in the codex are gone. Inquisition forces ARE present, just not as dominant. And you will recognize others.

A conversation earlier centered around an ability named "Out the Heretic" which could be used against non-daemon forces causing one unit to "count as" daemons.

Some models "may" be on display at GDUK.

Added 8-3-2010:
I've seen "other" sites reporting I said nfw gave wound daemons on 2+. I never said that. Not sure where that is coming from.

From what I know right now nfw will be +2S across the board as now, but pagks will all count as pw, and tagks will all count as fw. Then on top of that, all nfw gain additional capabilities vs daemons. Plus unit leaders may have master crafted nfw...not sure if it's upgrade or standard.

Added 8-9-2010:
GK 2000pt AL from PT:

HQ
GM w Retinue
Named character

Elite
5-man TAGK squad + 2 spec weapons
Dread - unknown configuration

Troop
2x 5-man PAGK squad + 1 spec weapon + razorback
10-man ????? squad + chimera

Fast
Storm Raven

No Heavies

Added 8-9-2010:
The PT list posted was played against 2k of Orks including nobs, mek with kff, lots of boys in trukks, a BW and dread mob. It was C&C with DoW.

GKs held most in reserve.
PAGKS in RB came in turn 2 and moved to boys flank. 1 squad got tarpitted with boys, the other fought thru boys to take objective 1.
unknown unit had HQ attached, spent game trading shots with dread mob until TAGKS arrived to help.
TAGKs TP in turn 4 and later assaulted Dread mob. 4 standing at end of game.
The SR took out one trukk turn 3 and the bw turn 5. Dread and HQ w retinue arrived in it and assaulted Nob mob. wiping it out in 1 round. then started after other boys.

It was reported as a pretty one sided battle. GKs nearly unassailable. GK win with 1 objective and second contested in turn 6. supposedly orks were close to 4:1 outnumbering GKs

Added 8-10-2010:
Interesting bit here. Got to see some layout work on the new codex. I'll confirm the rumors of a fleshed out chapter org chart, but it's not your typical SM structure of 10 companies of 100 marines for sure.

All for now.

enjoy

StickMonkey "
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Ven Ago 13, 2010 10:08:36    Oggetto:

questa invece è + vecchia (maggio) da Dakka.
decisamente diversi, forse era la versione precedente, modificata in corso d'opera dai betatester... chissà.
mi fido di + di quella sopra però...

I got this info during a three way discussion with a buddy of mine and a friend of his...who's involved in game design. People will refute these "rumours" and thats cool, take this with a grain of salt if you wish. You Grey Knight fans though, I know you want news and I'm here to tell you that there's hope.

I wasnt really paying attention to the "Inquisition" part. Instead I mainly payed attention to the Grey Knight info. Just a couple of little tidbits though...

-Allies rules are indeed gone. No more mystics for you guard players. In fact...none for anybody.

-Inquisitorial stormtroopers brought in-line with Guard ST's.

-Somehow, assassins cannot be used in Grey Knight armies.

-Inquisitor's psychic powers have been boosted significantly, they're really powerful characters now able to wreak havoc BUT they're pretty easy to kill still...still human w/T3. They're really extreme with the ability to rival some of the Special Characters out there in power but with the survivability of Guardsmen with 4+ invuln's. You can still get terminator armour for them but you TRADE your 4+ invuln for Terminator armour for 2+/5++. Basically, you cannot make a tank out of them. Mystics are GONE BTW. I was surprised at this. Daemonhunter's cannont shoot down any old deepstriking thing anymore.

Now, where I was REALLY interested, and kept the guy talking for a while was with the Grey Knights. I hope I got most of this right, I never wrote any down but the jist of the conversation is here...

-"Shrouding" is now as-per night fighting rules. Infantry only gain effect.

-I wasnt able to get any info on the bonuses against daemons, but the "without number" rules are still there for core units and changed just a little bit. The rule isnt the same but it still represents how Grey Knight daemon/chaos drop sites (yes chaos lesser daemons are included) are normally highly infested and there is indeed a problem that warrents them being there.

-No Changes to Grey Knight Weaponry other than stated below. Incinerators are the same, Psycannons are same except for now they're simply Assault Weapons.

-ALL Grey Knights are able to use their SB's in CC now. They also get their charge bonus.

-Nemesis Weapons on power armoured knights are str 6 still, but now RENDING. Justicar loses his power weapon status and is now just Rending with an add'l attack for his SGT status

-The Generic big commander, Grand Master (but with name change), his Nemesis is not simply a Force Weapon, BUT "Demonic Nemesis" rules state that it can Kill Daemons like a Force Weapon can kill non-EW multi-wound Models.

-Terminator Nemesis weapons are still power weapons, but keep in mind...they can use their stormbolters now in CC.

-Storm Sheilds brought in line with SM codex. Terminators can trade SB's for Sheilds for +5pts. Nemesis' can be traded for T-Hamm for free....wierd.

-Storm Ravens are a Heavy support Choice. StormRavens are able to get Scout somehow, but not in their selection. Maybe another Special Character or some Grand Master skill or peice of Wargear or something allows it. No other Scouting or Infiltration availiable in the army. Deepstriking only.

-Dreadnoughts now an Elite Choice, ONLY elites though. Psychic Upgrade availiable but at two levels, think Epistolary/Codicier. (of course, since every Grey Knight is supposed to be a Psycher)

-LR's, now out of the HS slot, Dedicated only now A-la, blood angels. No rhino's, chimera's or razorbacks for Grey Knights still.

-Terminators are Elite OR HQ Retinue still...same as before. Of course this all enables 3xstormraven/Dreadnought and 2xTermi squads at the same time, but you're paying some steep cost in points.

-In a strange twist, PA Grey Knights in the FA selection slot can now have jump packs. Divine Intervention as well. They can still deepstrike via teleportation instead however. Dunno (forgot to ask) if Divine Intervention will apply to this deepstriking or not. It would make sense I suppose...possibly giving you a reason to have a choice between JP's(advantage in Stormraven) or deep strike (advantage to deepstriking below)

-Brother Captain Stern is MUCH like Mephiston. Powerful Psyker, more than normal wounds for a character(either 4or5), Non-IC, T5, 2+/4++, His "RR power" is now a psychic ability turning into a sort of "Warptime" allowing him to RR his hits/wounds/saves/Ld/Ect but with no bonus for the enemy like last time. I suppose thats because it can be nullified now. His price is right around Mephiston level. His "Demonic Nemesis" rules also extend to ANY IC. Basically, his Nemesis can still Slay Eternal Warriors of any type. They're really plugging this Character...he's the "big daddy" in the codex. Sort of a prodigy of Grey Knighthood that even surpasses the Grand Masters in skill.

-"Holocaust". No more "unit" casting for the terminators...only skillful characters can use this one. Can be cast during shooting AND CC if the character is able to throw two powers a turn. Essentially, its an incinerator blast with a 3"+d3 that hits FRIEND AND FOE. AP4, no Cover, No Invuln.

-Sgt Types can be upgraded for psychic abilities too (apparently, they "focus" the squad's psychic abilities like a lens), if they die, no more Phychics for the squad. RR's to hit for unit. This to hit can be for CC OR for shooting. I found out about it when I asked if Purgation squads were still availiable and if they did anything to make them better. He responded with this, five possible weapon upgrades, and the fact that cost went down for the upgrades just a bit to make them more useful. Speaking of that, upgrading incinerators and psycannons sounds like GW realises that you GIVE UP Nemesis weapons for these options...the cost for the weapon trade isnt nearly as much.

-Also, there was something about "Decent of Angels" for deepstriking units. He didnt mention the exact name of the ability, but apparently, Grey Knights are as adept at teleporting as BA's are with Deepstriking JP's.

He talked a little more about how the BA codex was a sort of "test bed" for some abilities that this codex was going to have. They look alot alike but the basic troops here are better...and the point costs reflect it. This army will STILL be very elite and small. But Psychics, characters, and speed with stormravens is "off the chain".
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Mer Ago 18, 2010 09:56:10    Oggetto:

ma miticooooo!!!!!!!!!!

big grin big grin big grin big grin

dai che riesumano gli eserciti dati per morti!
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Gio Set 23, 2010 09:29:03    Oggetto:

alcune sono vecchie altre no...

* Codex to be released Q1 (January-March) 2011 with most signs pointing to January. [Multiple Sources]
* Robin Cruddace working on codex. [Warseer Discussion]
* Heavy Grey Knight focus. Decreased Inquisition presence in codex. No SoB. No allies. [StickMonkey, Warseer]
* Storm Raven: StickMonkey considers this release an "obvious choice" while SpectralDragon says that GW will not release a Storm Raven kit and will instead do a conversion article in White Dwarf to boost sales of other kits. [StickMonkey & SpectralDragon, Warseer]
* Plastic Terminator box (5 pack) with options for Paladin upgrade. Various squad upgrades. [StickMonkey, Warseer]
* Plastic PAGK box (10 pack) with options for Justicar upgrade. Various squad upgrades. [StickMonkey, Warseer]
* PAGK stat line very similar to SM sergeant. [StickMonkey, Warseer]
* Nemesis Force Weapons not changing much in ability. [SpectralDragon, Warseer]
* Nemesis Force Weapon stardardization. Power weapon for PAGK and Force weapon for Terminators. Bonuses vs daemons. [StickMonkey, Warseer]
* Aegis changing to a save mechanic. [SpectralDragon, Warseer]
* Almost all squads have psychic options. Heavy focus on the disabiling of enemy psykers. [StickMonkey, Warseer]
* HQ model with across between NFW and Lightning Claws. [SpectralDragon, Warseer]
* Vehicle upgrade sprue for Rhino chassis, Land Raiders, Dreadnaughts and a new vehicle (besides the Storm Raven). [SpectralDragon, Warseer]
* New walker kit. Possibly a new dreadnought kit with BA bits for Furioso + Librian dreads as well as GK options. [StickMonkey, Warseer]
* New Dreadnaught options. Librarian, psycannon, purgation weapon - large blast with pinning and special abilities vs daemons. [StickMonkey, Warseer]
* New Blisters. Stern, Paladin upgrade character, Justicar upgrade character, Inquisition character. Possibly a new chaplain. [StickMonkey, Warseer]
* "GK Annointed Armor: All GKs (TA, PA, AA, etc.) wear ornate armor which has been blessed and annointed to provide additional protection both physically and spiritually. Any GK may always Re-roll any failed armor, invul, or cover saves." [StickMonkey, Warseer]
* No army wide armor re-rolls. Possibly on named HQ or HQ + attached squad upgrade. [SpectralDragon, Warseer]
* Jump Packs. [SpectralDragon, Warseer]
* Improved teleportation. [SpectralDragon, Warseer]
* Rhino, Razorback and Drop Pod options for PAGK. [SpectralDragon, Warseer]
* "Expect a squad much like sanguinary guard or wolf guard, with lots of toys to play with." [SpectralDragon, Warseer]
* No jetbikes. [SpectralDragon, Warseer]
* All Land Raider variants. [SpectralDragon, Warseer]
* New "fodder" units in codex, different from guard units. [StickMonkey, Warseer]
* Psycannon Profile: 24" S6 AP3 Assault 3, no invul saves, pinning test for units containing psykers. OR 36" S5 AP4 Heavy 1 Large Blast, no invul saves. [StickMonkey, Warseer]
* Incinerator remains the same. [StickMonkey, Warseer]
* "I'll confirm the rumors of a fleshed out chapter org chart, but it's not your typical SM structure of 10 companies of 100 marines for sure." [StickMonkey, Warseer]
* Grey Knights 2000 point playtest list:
"HQ
GM w Retinue
Named character

Elite
5-man TAGK squad + 2 spec weapons
Dread - unknown configuration

Troop
2x 5-man PAGK squad + 1 spec weapon + razorback
10-man ????? squad + chimera

Fast
Storm Raven

No Heavies" [StickMonkey, Warseer]
* New plastic kits are slightly larger scale than the older metal Terminator and PAGK models. More noticeable on Terminators than the PAGK. [StickMonkey, Warseer]
Site Admin

Messaggio Inviato: Ven Set 24, 2010 08:15:39    Oggetto:

Non facciamo scherzi, il kit dello stormraven DEVE uscire! mad
 Top »
Profilo Invia messaggio privato ICQ
InqBantoo
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Ven Set 24, 2010 10:39:07    Oggetto:

ivan ha scritto:

hmmm non so... il discorso modifica fila abbastanza...
in fondo è solo per 2 eserciti che non sono usatissimi. i BA nonostante le ottime minia non sembrano avere riscosso tutto sto successo e i GK sono una scommessa.
c'è caso che aspettino una seconda wave per farlo uscire x vedere la risposta sui GK e magari lo aggiungono a qualche altro capitolo; intanto propongono una modificona da WD così vendono la rivista e qualche kit sparso...
potrebbe filare...
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Dom Set 26, 2010 12:53:29    Oggetto:

InqBantoo ha scritto:
ivan ha scritto:

in fondo è solo per 2 eserciti che non sono usatissimi. i BA nonostante le ottime minia non sembrano avere riscosso tutto sto successo e i GK sono una scommessa.
c'è caso che aspettino una seconda wave per farlo uscire x vedere la risposta sui GK e magari lo aggiungono a qualche altro capitolo; intanto propongono una modificona da WD così vendono la rivista e qualche kit sparso...
potrebbe filare...

NON SONO USATISSIMI?
Per fare un solo esempio, nella II guerra di Faaris ci sono 50 eserciti astartes, dei quali 3/4 sono BA o SW (quasi a pari merito)...
Va là che i BA tirano, e non poco... Non sottovaultare l'attrattiva di un codex veryverypowa, come probabilmente sarà anche quello dell'inquisizione... Soprattutto per i soliti bimbominkia che se ne sbattono di BG, storia o usanze dei vari eserciti...
Profilo Invia messaggio privato Invia e-mail HomePage
InqBantoo
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Lun Set 27, 2010 08:48:45    Oggetto:

Sisma ha scritto:
InqBantoo ha scritto:
ivan ha scritto:

potrebbe filare...

NON SONO USATISSIMI?
Per fare un solo esempio, nella II guerra di Faaris ci sono 50 eserciti astartes, dei quali 3/4 sono BA o SW (quasi a pari merito)...
Va là che i BA tirano, e non poco... Non sottovaultare l'attrattiva di un codex veryverypowa, come probabilmente sarà anche quello dell'inquisizione... Soprattutto per i soliti bimbominkia che se ne sbattono di BG, storia o usanze dei vari eserciti...

mah.. se lo dici te... da quello che si legge nei forum i BA non sono considerati molto forti perchè troppo costosi, quindi dopo l'iniziale esaltazione per i capolavori di minia stanno un po' calando.
in ogni caso un modello così grosso e dispendioso usabile solo da 2 capitoli non so se è un gran affare per loro.
a meno che non facciano dei cavalieri spanati sia come codex che come minia e allora TUTTI i lealisti passeranno all'inquisizione!!!

potrebbero giocarsi il jolly alleati se fossero furbi, in modo da aggregare una squadra di GK su stormraven a qualsiasi altro capitolo, ma è già stato detto che non ci saranno regole per alleati.
alle vendite però gioverebbe!!!
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Lun Ott 18, 2010 10:39:26    Oggetto:

ARF!!! QUANTA ROBBAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! big grin

sempre da stickmonkey su warseer:

"From what I've been able to gather, the codex has the following counts...caveats apply:

Including SCs, not including variant units ex. exterminator/demolished

Hq: 8-9 entries
El: 6-7 entries
Tr: 6 entries
Fa: 7 entries
He: 8 Entries
Dt: 4 entries

Ive heard the Army list section is between 12-14 pages.

If true, then you've got a lot of gaps to fill."

e ancora:

"Inq lords are hq and unlock ISTs as troops
ISTs are elite otherwise
ISTs can take chimera or valkerie as dt
Inq lord retinue looks more like ig command characters with some seritors thrown in
Temple Assassins one entry in elite, one stat line, options allow for customization into temple variants...but the actual temples are only mentioned in fluff, so some special rules look lost
Demonhosts look to be out
In troops we have ig conscripts...like an ig platoon, but conscripts only
Death cult assassins still elite, larger unit sizes, though
Penal legion squad in troops, different than ig codex entry
chimeras or valks as dt only, and only ig
Valk only dt, no vendetta option
Hellhounds in fast, same as ig, but not variants (Ed: ???)
Deathstrike launchers in heavy, same as ig...replacing orbital strike"
Site Admin

Messaggio Inviato: Lun Ott 18, 2010 11:48:35    Oggetto:

La legione penale deve essere una ficata....stile sporca dozzina asd
 Top »
Profilo Invia messaggio privato ICQ
Sisma
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Lun Ott 18, 2010 13:06:09    Oggetto:

ivan ha scritto:

Ma non c'è già nel codex GI?
E poi, non dovrebbero essere detenuti che si prestano alla battaglia per scontare la loro pena? Vabbè che è quasi matematica la loro morte sul campo, ma glielo ha spiegato qualcuno che c'è di peggio che morire?
Profilo Invia messaggio privato Invia e-mail HomePage
InqBantoo
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Lun Ott 18, 2010 13:39:33    Oggetto:

Sisma ha scritto:
ivan ha scritto:

Ma non c'è già nel codex GI?
E poi, non dovrebbero essere detenuti che si prestano alla battaglia per scontare la loro pena? Vabbè che è quasi matematica la loro morte sul campo, ma glielo ha spiegato qualcuno che c'è di peggio che morire?

bha non so, ma un po' di carne da cannone serve ai cavalieri, sennò è tutta truppa d'elite!!!
"ARMIAMOCI E PARTITEEEEEEEE!"
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Mar Ott 19, 2010 07:24:03    Oggetto:

Mmmm... serviva proprio della carne da rogo....

chiamate le demonette! è ora di fare un party a sorpresa con carne umana!!!!

SLAANESH RULES!
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Mer Dic 01, 2010 14:30:58    Oggetto:

la prima parte è mooolto interessante...

The GK will play completely different from any Marine dex before. This is going to be the elite army of elite armies you can run a 2000 point army with as little as 20 models and still have a good chance of winning games. Now on to the leaks!

Here is some clarification of the big rumors that have been floated around the Internet concerning the GK codex.

1. GK codex WILL NOT have inducted units. Allies are effectively gone!

2. If it has boobies it will not be in the GK codex if has man parts it will be in this dex. That means Penitent Engines, Argo flagellants, Priests are in.

3. GK and GKT have plastic kits and will be troop choices.

4. Release Date is March-May window.

5. The Stormraven is in (duh) and along with Penitent Engines are currently the only two Fast Attacks slots in the dex.

6. Look for HQs changing the FoC around

7. GW will not take away your toys meaning if you bought 50 Imperial Storm Troopers they will have a place in the GK codex

8. Assassins are in as an Elite slot and any type of GK army can take them.

Let us start with the mundane stuff

GKs are Space Marines they do not have Fearless or Stubborn they have Combat Tactics and They Shall Know No Fear

GKs only vehicles options are Land Raiders, Razorbacks, Rhinos, Chimera and Stormraven. All GK vehicles are immune to Shaken and Stunned. Stormraven is not a dedicated Transport.

GKs do not get Bikes, Jump Packs, or Chaplains

All GKs are psyker and their powers act very much in the same way as Psyker Battle Squad.

GKs will not have access to most Vanilla Marine Gear especially Heavy Weapons and Special Weapons (No Melta Spamming)

Let us get down to some specifics

Brother-Captain Stern has Eternal Warrior and his attacks can remove models from play.

The Grand Master gives out special abilities to GK units (Not USRs) We are talking weapon upgrades and minor wargear bonuses.

All GKs cause Deep Striking units to mishap if placed within 6 inches of any Grey Knight unit.

All GKs Nemesis Force Weapons are Force Weapons and no longer Str 6.

Unlike the Archon’s court from the Dark Eldar Codex Henchman + Witchhunter rejects are Elite slots. These Squads can be mixed and have many options. For instance the Warrior can get Storm Shields and power weapon. Henchman act more like Beast Master Squads than the Archon’s Court.

Henchman include everything Daemonhosts, Death-Cult Assassins, Argo flagellants, Priests, Stormtroopers, Warriors

Holocaust is now 12 inch large blast

Mystic is now only a teleport homer

All GK vehicles are immune to Shaken and Stunned (Sacred Hull). Stormraven is not a dedicated Transport. All GK vehicles are psykers with LD 10

Blessed is now a vehicle psychic power that picks one facing and raises the AV by 2 to a max of 14

GKs have access to GK Command Squads giving them access to Apothecaries (FNP)

Vindicare has unlimited ammo for all special shots.

DA bols:

1) Further reinforcement of this being a Grey Knight/Inquisition book. Almost all the chatter has died down regarding inducted IG, and allied Space Marines. This is fundamentally said to be an Astartes book with some flavoring added in.

2) Lots of talk of the book containing all Grey Knights units with only Imperial Assassins and Inquisitors w/retinues as choices not hailing from Titan.

3)Speaking of Inquisitors, they are said to reflect the entirety of the Inquisition (whatever that means), as opposed to the previous codex's "Daemonhunters" focus.

4) As you would imagine from #2 above a lot of units from the current Daemonhunters codex are missing. Daemonhosts, DeathCult Assassins, Inquisitorial Stormtroopers are all supposedly being wrapped into the Inquisitor's retinue options along with all the old favorites. These retinue units have many, many, exotic options (said to easily outstrip the Dark Eldar Archon's retinue options).

5) Lots of all new psychic powers all around, including Grey Knight Vehicles who are said to be difficult to stop.

6) Stormraven is a GO! It is also said to fulfill a critical role in the codex with the Grey Knight infantry having little access to "traditional" heavy and special weapons found in other Marine books.

7) LOTS of new independent characters, and tons of new Grey Knight fluff.

Cool Continued chatter of both GK Terminators and powered armored versions as troops.

9) Talk places this codex at the new extreme of "elite" armies, in the 40k metagame diametrically opposed to horde type play.

10) Talk still points to March 2011 for this one.
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Gio Dic 02, 2010 09:25:39    Oggetto:

come disse Palpatine al bimbo anakin: osserveremo attentamente i tuoi progressi! Incazzato!

Questo codex si rivela mooolto interessante. Poche scelte, ma molto interessanti!!!!

Teniamolo d'occhio.

Però dobbiamo aspettare fino a maggio? Il ce mi fa supporre che a gennaio ci siano uscite solo di modelli, invece che codex... ergo mi aspetto il Talos nuovo, gli ossessi... e chissà magari i soggiogatori con le bestiacce smile
Indice del forum » News » Cavalieri Grigi - Mi sa che è la volta buona!!!
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Vai a 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Successivo
Pagina 1 di 9

Vai a: